Dezső Garas was a Hungarian actor, who appeared in over 145 films and television shows since 1956 died he was 77..
He starred in the 1993 film Whoops, which was entered into the 43rd Berlin International Film Festival. Garas died in Budapest on 30 December 2011, aged 77, following a long illness.
- Liliomfi (1954)
- Two Half Times in Hell (1962)
- Tales of a Long Journey (1963)
- Jacob the Liar (1975)
- A Strange Role (1976)
- My Father's Happy Years (1977)
- Anton the Magician (1978)
- Before the Bat's Flight Is Done (1989)
- When the Stars Were Red (1991)
- Whoops (1993)
- Perlasca, un Eroe Italiano (2002)
- A Long Weekend in Pest and Buda (2003)
- East Side Stories (2010)
To see more of who died in 2011 click here